Winter team picture day will be held on 11/20/2020. Fall orders are still being processed and will hopefully arrive in the next two weeks.
Senior Group Picture 2:50-3:00 PM (Seniors & All Coaches will get headshots done as well)
Hockey 3:00-3:05 PM
Swimming (Boys): 3:05-3:12 PM
Swimming (Girls): 3:12- 3:19 PM
Wrestling: 3:19-3:25 PM
Boys Basketball: 3:25-3:40 PM
Cheerleading: 3:40- 3:50 PM
Girls Basketball: 3:50- 4:00 PM
- We will have to stick to this time schedule in order to allow for sanitation of the picture area and so we are not absorbing all of the gym time for our teams practicing. Please be diligent in arriving on time to meet your team/ coaches.
- Teams should not report until ten minutes before their report time. They will be permitted to wait in the hallway outside of the gym. Coaches can organize by grade level (we will be using bleachers to help space and take the pictures opposed to having them stand in the middle of the gym).
- All team members will need to have a mask on that covers their nose and mouths and practice social distancing.
- Coaches should be monitoring their athletes while they wait for pictures.
- Teams are asked to leave the building immediately after their picture (exceptions are for individuals receiving individual photographs and/or practice).
- Bleachers will be used for pictures and allow for distance between athletes.
- Locker Rooms will NOT be available to change into for those not in school that day. You must come dressed for your picture.
You will report to your team picture time. If you are getting individual pictures, you will be seated in the bleachers- socially distanced and with a mask on that covers your nose and mouth. Athletes will wait until it is your turn to get your picture taken. Athletes will leave the building immediately following their picture. Athletes should not congregate outside of the building following pictures. Athletes not adhering to these guidelines will be asked to leave the building.
Forms for pictures will be outside of the athletic office (in the bottom of the wire rack). Please only take one if you will be ordering pictures.